"Bridge" between Europe and Asia
Russia is the largest country in the world. Ural Mountains divide Eurasian continent and Russia to Europe and Asia. Taking an immense space of 9000 kilometers from west to east and 5000 from north to south, being home to people of so many different nationalities and customs, Russia is often called a "bridge" between Europe and Asia, both geographically and sociologically. From the ancient times up to now Russia has been changing and re-shaping itself, its boundaries, its culture. Since ancient times and through centuries of history many different tribes and invaders had made their way through Russia, and this mix of many different nations and their traditions has defined the unique Russian character and culture.
Reasons to come to Russia:
- easy to reach the destination of Moscow or St.Petersburg from any European country. The flight time is within 3 hours.
- to see the fantastic world of famous historical sites and museums. A paradise for cultural tourists
- to visit majestic theaters: The Bolshoi and the Mariinsky Theaters. Russia has always occupied a prominent spot on the world scene.
- to enjoy the change of all 4 seasons of the year in nature. Do not be afraid of the Russian winter while you are in Moscow or St.Petersburg. But if you want to feel real Russian winter you have to travel to Siberian side of Russia
- to see and get acquainted with so many different nationalities and cultures during one trip
- to experience the true Russian hospitality
- to taste traditional Russian food with Vodka and Kvas of course
- to see the unparalleled grandeur of the Moscow metro
- to feel the romantic atmosphere of St.Petersburg, to see modern capital Moscow, to take a trip through idyllic countryside of ancient Russian towns of Golden Ring
- to become a part of Russian religious history and visit incredible cathedrals in many Russian cities
- to do profitable shopping with current rate of euro/usd
And finally to get inspiration for the future trip